Starke, FL Registered Nurse RN Job Description
The Registered Nurse must be able to perform basic nursing skills such as immunizations, blood draws, manual vision testing, hearing tests, perform EKG’s, and vital signs. This position must have experience with medical policies, regulations, procedures, and medical equipment. This position must complete all required paperwork accurately and proficiently. This position will report and consult directly with the Site Manager regarding any equipment, patient, staff or client issues. This position must be able to work well with other staff members and support the Site Manager’s efforts to build an effective and efficient team. This position will be trained to use the equipment provided by Snelling Medical Staffing for all medical processing. Positions are available throughout the state of Florida.
The majority of positions available for this posting are per diem positions at on-site events. Events are normally scheduled on the weekend with an orientation on Friday evening.
Starke, FL Registered Nurse RN Job Qualifications:
- Must be a current registered nurse RN in good standing
- Current BLS/CPR are required
- Must possess current HIPAA certification or the ability to obtain certification
- Direct patient care expertise, knowledge and practical skills
- Adhere to safety and equipment policies
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Comply with the ethical, legal and professional guidelines; applicable regulations and corporate policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A security clearance may be required in the future but is not a condition of employment, participation in completing the clearance will be voluntary and at the request of Snelling Medical Staffing
Starke, FL Registered Nurse RN Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Attend any assigned orientation
- Assess, implement and document nursing care for patients
- Perform Visual and Vital screenings and blood draws as required
- Administer immunizations
- Perform EKG testing
- Complete all required medical documentation
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (includes site set up and/or site breakdown)
Starke, FL Registered Nurse RN Job Physical Requirements:
Work will involve prolonged periods of standing, sitting, possible computer operation, good eye/hand cordination and lifting up to 60 pounds.
To apply for this position, click on the apply here button at the top of this listing.
Linking active jobs to active searches. Hire and get hired today.
Edward Mugits Verified Post
Post by Jennifer Furlong