Hudson, NY Owner Operator Jobs, Hiring Now
For 65 years George Hildebrandt Inc. has been providing regional flatbed transportation services to customers throughout the Middle Atlantic and New England states, parts of the Midwest, plus the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec. With a fleet of over 100 trucks, we pride ourselves on owning and implementing the latest in state-of-the-art technology, such as on-board GPS Satellite Mobile Communications systems, in order to monitor shipment status and safety for our North-East CDL A and CDL Class A Owner Operators.
To apply for the Hudson, NY Owner Operator Job position, click here.
Hudson, NY Owner Operators Job Requirements:
Owner-Operators also need current CDL Class A licensure along with two or more years of tractor-trailer driving experience and, of course, ownership of their own tractor. A relatively clean driving record is a must. Weekly earnings average approximately $3,000.
Compensation & Benefits for Hudson, NY Owner Operators
- Percentage of revenue-Multiple payment options available to choose from
- Weekly pay-One-week settlement turnaround
- OTR cash advances-Loans available at management’s discretion
- Referral bonus-All owner operators are eligible
- Steady year-round work-Freight is consistent year round
- Home on weekends-Weekend work is optional
- Open door management-Frequent management interaction
- Trailers-Provided by Hildebrandt at no cost
- Drop and hook loads-Available on most loads
- Physical and drug tests-Paid by Hildebrandt
- Equipment inspections -Paid by Hildebrandt
- 24/7 road assistance-Available at Hildebrandt’s cost
George Hildebrandt is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for the Hudson, NY Owner Operators Job position, click here.
WordWiseWeb Recruitment Solutions;
Linking Active Jobs to Active Job Searches, Hire and Get Hired Today.
Post by Jennifer Furlong